Sephora recently came out with another favorites set called Paint it Pink.
It is a new, Sephora exclusive, limited edition set that is currently still available for $40.00.
It comes with the following 8 items:
- 0.03 oz BeautyBlender The Original beautyblender (full size)
- 0.085 oz BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed Rose Gold
- 0.1 oz Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
- 0.27 oz Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Baby Love
- 0.12 oz Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in French Kiss (full size)
- 0.10 oz Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in 202
- 0.05 oz Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful
- 0.05 oz Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch (full size)
Swatched left to right:
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed Rose Gold
Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in French Kiss
Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in 202
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch
Swatches at a different angle
Swatches with flash
Swatches in direct lighting
Close-up of swatches
One more swatch pic for the road
Link to purchase the set:
If you plan on purchasing it online, don't forget to go through Ebates first prior to purchasing.
Below is my referral link to Ebates (currently 4% cash back for Sephora for any of you who are interested in signing up.
First time Ebates users will earn a $10 cash back bonus when they make purchases totaling at least $25 within 90 days of signing up.
Who doesn't love to earn free money that can then be used for buying more makeup?
It's genius really.
I also filmed a video on this set with swatches.
Check it out here https://youtu.be/sh3GwJTdZ4E
Thanks for reading/watching!