Once I received my Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette I could not wait to create a look with it.
I mean look at it. How could you not?
Here are swatches again from my previous blog post.
Left to right - Spread The Love, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup, Bananas, Peanut Brittle, Jammin', Extra Creamy, Jelly, Nuts About U.
I used the palette today to create this look below:
Before I applied the shadows I primed my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion and then applied the Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon in Barely Beige to my lid.
1. I applied Extra Creamy (matte creamy beige) all over my lid to my brow bone as a base for all of the other eyeshadows.
2. I then blended Spread the Love (medium peach with gold sparkle) into my crease.
3. Next I blended Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)in my crease.
4. I patted Peanut Brittle (metallic burnt orange) on my lid.
5. I blended Peanut Butter Cup (metallic golden bronze with gold sparkle) in the outer corner of my eye.
6. I lined under my eye with Jelly (vibrant orchid)
7. I popped Bananas (soft peach gold with fine gold shimmer) in my inner corner and under my eye in the inner third.
8. Lastly, I patted Extra Creamy on my brow bone.
If you plan on purchasing any of the palette online, don't forget to go through Ebates first prior to purchasing.
Below is my referral link to Ebates (currently 3% cash back for Ulta for any of you who are interested in signing up.
First time Ebates users will earn a $10 cash back bonus when they make purchases totaling at least $25 within 90 days of signing up.
Who doesn't love to earn free money that can then be used for buying more makeup?
It's genius really.
What are your thoughts on the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette?
I think that it is quickly becoming one of my favorite Too Faced 9 pan palettes.
In addition to this blog post, I uploaded a Youtube video on how I created this look. Check it out here:
Thanks for stopping by and for reading and watching!