I was totally shocked today when I noticed that Target had released a 2nd beauty box for October.
I didn't know that they did that. I assumed it was one box a month.
Then again I am a newbie when it comes to Target beauty boxes.
I have only ordered three.
Anyway, so I was surprised.
The first box came about two weeks ago and it was a L'Oreal box.
The second one that came out today has 10 different products and it is $10.
If you ordered the box (currently sold out as of an hour or two ago), this is what you will get:
- Skinfix Uktra Rich Body Butter
- Hello Mojito Mint Toothpaste
- Olly Beauty Vitamins
- Expressionist Mascara Traveler
- ACURE Moroccan Argan Oil Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
- Goody Ouchless Silicon Elastics
- Covergirl Intensify Me Eyeliner 300
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick
- Roc Retinol Correction Eye Cream
- S.w. Basics Certified Organic Body Scrub
All of these items can be purchased in full sizes on Target's website by going to target.com/beautybox.
Any time Target Beauty Boxes are released they sell out like hotcakes.
So fast that most times within a few hours, this one lasted at least 12 hours before being sold out.
It looks like a great box and I can't wait to try out these products.
Did you get your second October Target Beauty Box?