For some reason, I seem to have been slacking in the month of September.
At least with blog posts on September items (Ipsy, Walmart Beauty Box, and Target Beauty Box).
I blame it on holiday releases.
They have me not thinking straight.
So, September or should I say Summer was when I received my first Walmart Beauty Box.
Walmart's beauty boxes are quarterly or seasonally.
You subscribe and a new seasonal box is sent to you during each season for $5.
Here's what was in my Walmart Beauty Box as they vary based on your age group:
- Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum Lotion
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in 875, Gladiolus
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel (deluxe sample)
- L'Oreal Total Repair Restoring Shampoo, Conditioner, and Balm (sample)
- Simple Micellar Hydrating Cleanser (sample)
- Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum (sample)
- Vaseline - Love the lotion. It smells good, is not greasy, and works for dry/rough skin.
- Revlon - The lipstick is decent in color and pigmentation. I just wished I would have gotten a nude instead of a red.
- Neutrogena - I haven't yet used this, but it is basically a moisturizer that absorbs into the skin without being greasy. I have so many moisturizers so I will eventually get around to trying this one out.
- L'Oreal - I am excited to try this as I always like to try new shampoos. I keep these samples as backups when I run out of shampoo or when I travel.
- Simple - This is a great way to remove makeup and clean your face at the same time. I haven't yet used this one either, but will.
- Burt's Bees - I have been using this sample as my nightly face moisturizer as so far I like it. I feel like I would need to get the full sized product to see any results. It states that 90% of women showed a reduction in lines and wrinkles after a month.
Overall I am happy with the Walmart Beauty Box Subscription and am going to continue to keep it. I should be receiving my Fall one soon.
Since the box is only $5, I basically paid for the Revlon lipstick and got everything else for free.
This is a great way to try out 5-6 products for basically $1 each.
Did you get similar items in your Walmart Summer Beauty Box? What do you think of Walmart's Beauty Box Subscription?