The Urban Decay Vice LTD Palette has been released previously at Sephora and Urban Decay.com, but has sold out with only limited amounts available.
It has now been released at Ulta.
If you have been looking for the palette now may be the time to pick it up before its gone for good.
Just like the other three Vice Palettes, the Vice LTD Palette comes with 20 shades.
Some shades in LTD have been released in other Urban Decay Palettes and some shades are new.
Here are the listings of the shades directly from Ulta's website:
- Nameless (medium taupe satin)
- Backdoor (cool dark brown matte)
- Deeper (metallic medium bronze)
- Disco (pale metallic gold w/iridescent glitter)
- Heat (bright metallic copper)
- Crystal (icy metallic blue shimmer)
- Goddess (deep smoky blue w/micro-glitter)
- Vaporize (medium metallic gray-taupe)
- Floss (deep metallic emerald w/micro-glitter)
- Perversion (soft black matte)
- Provocateur (icy metallic pink w/micro-glitter)
- Hoodoo (medium metallic violet w/pink shift)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Junkshow (bright pink satin)
- Blitz (bright metallic gold)
- Chase (soft metallic bronze)
- Last Sin (pale champagne shimmer)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white w/blue-violet shift)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
- Laced (soft pink-nude matte)
I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get this palette when it was first released through Sephora.
I can honestly say that for me it is one of my favorite Vice Palettes.
It retails for $58.
Below is the direct link to Ulta's website to order the palette.
Do already own Vice LTD? Thoughts?