Green eyeshadows make green eyeshadows pop.
Recently I had the urge to create a green and brown eye look.
I remembered that my Urban Decay Theodora palette had the prefect green.
To make my life easier I used the palette to create the whole eye look.
Here's how I created the look above:
1. I first primed my lids with the Milani Eyeshadow Primer in Nude and then I applied Ulta's Golden Olive Cream Eyeshadow as a base.
2. I applied Broken to my brow bone and inner corner.
3. I blended Beware into my crease to use as my transition shade.
4. Next I applied West to my crease.
5. Then I patted the darker green from the Jealous duo to my lid and lined under my eye with it.
6. I lined my top lid with MAC's Dipdown Fluidline.
7. I curled my lashes and applied Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
I think that green and brown eye looks are great for Fall. What is your favorite Fall combination for eyes?