Upon receiving my Lorac Mega Pro Palette I couldn't wait to start playing with it.
Here's the look that I created with the help of MAC's Rocky Horror Picture Show pigment in It's Not Easy Having A Good Time.
1. Apply White to the brow bone.
2. Apply Cream all over the lid up to the brow bone.
3. Blend Dusty Plum into the crease as a transition shade.
4. Sweep Mulberry into the crease and blend.
5. In the outer v blend Maroon.
6. Spray your eyeshadow brush with MAC's Fix +, pack the damp brush with MAC's Rocky Horror Picture Show pigment in It's Not Easy Having A Good Time, and pat onto the lid.
7. Using Urban Decay's Anarchy Face Case pick up Revolt and apply it to the inner corner of the eye.
8. Line your top lid with a black gel liner.
9. Line under your eye with a light brown eyeliner and then sweep Dusty Plum and Maroon over the liner.
10. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite black mascara to your lashes.
The Lorac Mega Pro Palette has some great colors for creating some gorgeous looks.
Mulberry and Merlot are becoming some of my favorites.
Did you get a chance to pick up the Lorac Mega Pro Palette before it sold out?