The Chocolate Bar has become one of my favorite neutral palettes.
It had me at chocolate.
It smells amazing and the chocolate smell lasts all day.
It's a great feeling to just get a whiff of chocolate throughout the day it brightens up my spirits and makes me insanely crave a chocolate bar.
Besides smelling like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the shades blend like a dream and are so pigmented.
I have been using it a lot lately to create different looks.
The look that I created below was also created using a Milani Bella Eyes eyeshadow in Bella Emerald. These shadows are also amazing and I recommend checking them out if you haven't yet they are so affordable and pigmented.
Here's how I created this Chocolate Covered Emeralds look:
1. I primed my eyes with UDPP and my lids with Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald.
2. Using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, I patted White Chocolate on my brow bone.
3. I blended Salted Caramel into my crease (I heart this shade it is my favorite in the palette).
4. Next I blended Gilded Ganache into the crease.
5. I pressed Milani's Bella Eyes eyeshadow in Bella Emerald onto the lid.
6. I used Champagne Truffle on the the inner corner.
7. I lined under my eye with Edgy Emerald and patted Bella Emerald on the 1st two thirds.
8. I lined the last third under my eye with Gilded Ganache.
9. I lined my top lid with a black gel liner, curled my lashes, and applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
Do you have the Chocolate Bar Palette?