To keep my undying love of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette alive I created another look.
This time I was drawn towards creating a purple look using the brilliant Candied Violet. This color is heaps of gorgeousness that really pops when applied over Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Lavish Lavender.
Here's how I created my Candied Violet & Lavish Lavender Look:
1. I primed my eyes with UDPP and my lids with Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Lavish Lavender.
2. Using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, I patted White Chocolate on my brow bone.
3. I blended Milk Chocolate into my crease.
4. Next I blended Hazelnut into the crease.
5. I pressed Candied Violet onto the lid.
6. I used Champagne Truffle on the the inner corner.
7. I lined under my eye with Lavish Lavender and patted Candied Violet on the 1st two thirds.
8. I lined the last third under my eye with Hazelnut.
9. I lined my top lid with a black gel liner, curled my lashes, and applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
This look used the same type of eyeshadow application as my previous look, Chocolate Covered Emeralds, but of course with different shades. I have been keeping it simple lately with just blending two colors in the crease and one on the lid.
What is your favorite shade in the Chocolate Bar Palette?