Every time I saw the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette while in Sephora or Ulta I always passed it up.
I went through the same process every time. I would see the palette, pick it up, admire its beauty, and talk myself out of getting it. I would convince myself that I have way more than enough neutral palettes.
When Too Faced changed the packaging on the palette from the cardboard to a classy tin decorated in lace, I gave in.
I love lace, what can I say?
But seriously, the packaging did get me, but so did the fact that the tin is so slim and perfect for travel. The eyeshadows are really gorgeous with their mix of mattes and shimmers and they blend like a dream.
I have forgiven myself for buying the palette and decided that now that I have it I have to put it to use.
I created a natural/neutral eye that is perfect for everyday wear.
Here's how I did it:
1. I primed my lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Next I applied Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige (Leather Collection) into the crease and blended quickly as they dry and set quickly.
3. I applied Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Beige to my lid.
4. Using the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, I applied Heaven to my brow bone.
5. I swept Nude from my crease up to under my brow bone and then blended Cashmere Bunny with it.
6. I patted Silk Teddy onto my lid and the inner corner of my eye.
7. I blended Sexpresso into the outer V.
8. I lined under my eyes with a brown eyeliner and patted Cashmere Bunny along the middle part under the eye and Sexpresso under the outer corner of the eye.
9. I lined my waterline with NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
10. I lined my top lid with a slight wing using Maybelline's Eyestudio in Blackest Black.
11. I curled my lashes and applied Too Faced's Lashgasm Mascara.
I must admit that the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette is quickly becoming one of my favorite neutral palettes. It is up there with my Urban Decay Naked Palettes.
Do you have the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette?