Too Faced recently released a few new 9 pan eyeshadow palettes.
These are the Country, Rock n Roll, and Cat Eyes Palettes.
I picked up the Country and Cat Eyes Palettes.
The Cat Eyes palette appealed to me for a couple of reasons.
First, the packaging. This was a no brainer for me. It is animal print and I love animal print so I had to get it.
Second, the colors of the shadows. They are so vibrant and pretty.
Third, the shadows of the 3rd column are able to be used wet or dry as liners.
The palette is still available on Too Faced's website and Sephora for $36.
Here is a look that I created using this palette.
0. Prime your eyes with primer and a base. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion and MAC's Painterly Paint Pot.
1. Apply Meow all over the eye from the lid below the brow bone.
2. Apply Purr to the brow bone and inner corner.
3. Apply Leopard to the crease.
4. Apply Tiger's Eye to the lid.
5. Line under the eye with Pussy Cat.
Make sure to blend after each step.
6. Line your top lid and add a wing with your favorite black gel liner. I used Maybelline's Eyestudio in Blackest Black. You could also used Panther wet from the palette.
7. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite black mascara. I used Too Faced's Lashgasm (one of my favorite mascaras).