After swatching the Milani Bella Eyes eyeshadows I couldn't wait to wear them.
I created a look using Bella Chiffon, Bella Copper, Bella Bronze, and Bella Teal.
Here's how I created my Bella Teal Bella Eyes look:
1. Prime your lid with Too Faced Shadow Insurance .
2. Apply Jordana's 24 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White to your crease.
3. Apply Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Seashore Frosts to your lid as an eyeshadow base.
4. Pat Bella Chiffon on your brow bone and inner corner.
5. Blend Bella Copper in your crease.
6. Pack on Bella Teal on your lid and blend.
7. Line under your eye with Bella Bronze.
8. Line your top lid with a black liner and apply mascara.
I love this color combination and Milani's Bella Eyes eyeshadows are beyond gorgeous. Have you tried Bella Eyes yet?