For one, it smells delicious.
Two, it has a gorgeous neutral colors both shimmer and matte.
Three, it has the cutest packaging.
Four, it has Salted Caramel and Creme Brulee which are two of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
I created a look using White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, and Cherry Cordial.
1. Apply White Chocolate to the brow bone
2. Blend Salted Caramel in the crease
3. Pack Marzipan on the lid and in the inner corner
4. Blend Cherry Cordial in the outer portion of the lid and crease
5. Line under your lid with a brown liner and pack Marzipan over it
6. Line your top lid with a gel liner and wing it out
7. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara
I just can't get enough of my Chocolate Bar Palette! How about you?