I couldn't wait to use the Bonjour Summer eyeshadow palette from the Too Faced Pardon My French set.
I swatched the shadows in a recent post and after seeing how they looked the gears were turning in my head as to what type of look I would create.
The palette comes with a How-To Glamour Guide which is always nice when looking for inspiration, but I decided to do this one alone.
Keep reading to find out how I created this look:
1. I primed my eyes with Too Faced's Shadow Insurance Primer.
2. I applied MAC's Painterly Paint Pot to my lids as an eyeshadow base.
3. I then applied Sand Dollar to my brow bone.
4. Next I applied Seashell in my crease.
5. I then took Plumeria and applied it to the first 2/3 of my lid up to the crease.
6. I took Firefly and applied it to the outer portion of my lid up to the crease.
7. I blended the shadows together.
8. I lined under my eyes with Mermaid.
9. Lastly I curled my lashes, lined with a cream liner, and applied Too Faced's Lash Injection Mascara.
This look is very soft with a pop of color. I think it works great as a Summer look.
Have you picked up this palette?