Here's how I did it:
1. I primed my eyes with Urban Decay primer potion and applied Jordana's 12 HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White.
2. I applied #12-1106 (matte cream) from the Venus Rising quad to my brow bone.
3. I placed #14-1213 (light matte almond) from the Primal Flower quad all over my eyelid up to my brow bone.
4. Then I placed #18-3224 Radiant Orchid (matte orchid) in my crease.
5. I then applied #14-1313 (champagne shimmer) from the Rare Earth quad to my eyelid and inner corner.
6. Lastly I lined under my eyes with Radiant Orchid.
7. I curled my lashes, lined my eye lid with L'Oreal's Infallible 24 hr eyeliner in Espresso, and applied Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant mascara to my lashes.
I had a wonderful birthday and loved how my birthday makeup turned out. The Radiant Femme Artistry Set palette is very gorgeous and I am happy that I got it. The Radiant Orchid shade is amazing.
Have you done any looks with Radiant Orchid?