I used my Chocolate Bar Palette to recreate Haute Cocoa.
Haute Cocoa is one of three looks that can be created using the How-To Glamour Guide that comes with the Chocolate Bar Palette.
This look uses Champagne Truffle, Cherry Cordial, Creme Brulee, and Haute Cocoa.
Here's how to create Haute Cocoa:
1. Apply Champagne Truffle from brow bone to crease (this makes up all of the shimmer or glow that you can see in the pictures).
2. Pat Cherry Cordial on the inner and outer lid.
3. Press Creme Brulee on the center of the lid (in between where you patted Cherry Cordial).
4. Apply Haute Cocoa to the crease.
5. Apply your eyeliner to your top lid.
6. Line under your eye in the same manner you lined your lid. Cherry Cordial, Creme Brulee, and Cherry Cordial. I added this step.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara.
Voila! You have recreated Haute Cocoa and you now smell delicious and look beautiful.
Have you picked up the Chocolate Bar Palette? Have you recreated any looks from the How-To Glamour Guide?