One of my purchases from IMATS this past weekend was the Warm Neutrals Palette from Sigma Beauty.
I waited in the Sigma line for about an hour and a half to purchase this palette, but so far it has been worth it. The shades are all neutral and are matte and shimmer. They are very pigmented, have very little fallout and are long lasting. The palette was on sale for $27, which is a great deal since it is regularly $39.
If you are interested in checking out the Warm Neutrals Palette, below is the link to Sigma's website.
Here's how to recreate my look:
1. Apply Sugar Milk (1st row, 2nd color) to your brow bone.
2. Next apply Russet (2nd row, 3rd color) to your crease and blend.
3. Pat Optimistic (3rd row, 3rd color) on your lid.
4. Apply Mild Mannered (1st row, 3rd color) to your inner corner.
5. Drag Russet under the eye.
6. Finish by adding your liner and mascara.
I am a huge advocate of color, but lately with the release of all of these great neutral palettes I have found it quite hard to not use them.
Have you tried the Warm Neutrals Palette from Sigma Beauty?