To create this Navy Time look I used the following products:
-Profusion Perfect Ten Palette
-Bella Terra Mineral Eyeshadow in Navy
- Too Faced lashGasm Mascara
-LA Splash Eyeshadow Base
-An eyeliner by a brand called MAX
- Revlon High Dimension eyeliner in Gold Flash
-Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy
To create this look:
-Apply LA Splash Base to your entire lid
- Apply the white shimmer from the Profusion Perfect Ten palette all over your lid from brow bone to lash line
- Apply the gold shimmer from the Profusion Perfect Ten palette to the middle of the lid and under the 1st half of the eye on top of the Revlon Gold Flash eyeliner
- Apply the Bella Terra Navy loos eyeshadow to your outer v blending it into the gold and drag it under the remainder of your eye over the MAX blue eyeliner (or any blue eyeliner will do)
-Curl your lashes and apply Too Faced's lashGasm mascara
-Apply a lip balm to your lids and line your lips with Starlooks Tipsy, blend it out onto the lips.
This look is simple, edgy, and only took about 20 minutes. Of course you can use any gold and navy shadows to recreate.
What do you think of Bella Terra Cosmetics? Are you a lover of a navy and gold combo?