Pinkish Purple Coral Dream. Sounds heavenly right?
For some reason I wanted to try a coral, pink, and purple combination for my eye look. When thinking of which eyeshadow palette had all of these colors I immediately thought of my Coastal Scents 42 Double Stack Shimmer Palette.
To create this look...
1. Apply the white shimmer (1st row, 1st color) to the brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
2. Take the peach shimmer (2nd row, 1st color) and apply that to your crease as a transition shade.
3. Apply the pink shimmer (1st row, 2nd color) to the 1st third of the lid and up to the 1st third of the crease.
4. Next apply the coral shimmer (2nd row, 2nd color) to the middle of the lid and up to the middle crease.
5. Lastly apply the purple shimmer (4th row, 6th color) to the outer corner of the lid and outer crease.
6. Apply your favorite mascara (mine is Covergirl Lash Blast Volume)
7. Line your top lid with a liquid black liner (I used BH Cosmetics felt tip liner pen)
8. Apply an eyeliner under the eye (I used a Revlon liner in Bronze Flash) and line 1st third under the eye with the pink shimmer used above. Use the purple shimmer used above under the rest of the eye.
I am really digging the pink, purple, color combo. What color combo do you think would look good with coral?