Let me count the reasons why you also need this palette in your life (also to enable consistency in the posts)
1. Includes 6 eyeshadows. 4 are full sized and the other two are comprised of two shadows.
2. 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (Black).
3. Full sized Super-Saturated Lip Color in Theodora (Red)
4. Step by step Get the Look card.
5. Eyeshadows have a range of finishes which includes satin, matte, metallic, and pearl.
6. The palette is a Build Your Own Palette. You can take the eyeshadows out and replace them with other Urban Decay eyeshadows.
7. Huge Mirror
There are only two cons to this palette and honestly they aren't even biggies. To be fair I will also count the number of reasons you may think you don't want this palette in your life. These two reasons are the same as the Glinda Palette, which are fallout on some shadows and the mirror, blah, blah, blah. These still are not convincing enough reasons to dissuade me from purchasing them.
Today's Face of the Day was created using the following:
The Theodora Palette
Broken - Brow Bone
Beware - Crease
Jealous (Darker Green) - 1/3 of the Lid and Under the Eye
West - Remaining 2/3 of the Lid
Spell (Gold) - Inner Corner
Now for the hard part. Which palette do you buy and which is better? The truth is they are both spectacular palettes. If you can afford them both and would wear all of the colors in both palettes then I would say why not splurge on yourself. If you can only afford one at this time I would go with the one that fits your taste. In terms of quality they are the same.
Which palette do you prefer? Glinda, Theodora, or both?